Friday, February 5, 2010

Getting Started

Ok, Finally I am figuring out this blog stuff. Now the part comes where we have to write something. I have created this blog so that other family members who don't see us often can keep up with us. To tell you a little about our family, I am a SAHM of 4 children the youngest being a set of twins (a boy and a girl) who are 3 almost 4 months. This is my first and only girl how exciting for mom. The other two are boys who are 7 and 5 years old. I have to say that even though they can frustrate and wear me out, they are the cutest, most loveable children around. I'm not biased at all.

So to begin the day can I just say I am tired of snow. I love when it comes and leaves quickly, but this year it has linger a little too long. The kids love it because school gets cancel and they can stay in and play the wii (ugg). Mom on the other hand just wants them to go out and play to get their energy out.

No comments: